Performs a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, make setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
- Assembles components according to specific drawings and procedures and process documentation.
- Work in a clean room environment
- Operates various manufacturing equipment, fully certified, according to documented processes and defined schedules and loads.
- Provides support to the Manufacturing Team Lead.
- Identifies, articulates and escalates problems or issues for Technical Support or Engineering
- Properly executes on inventory control, cycle counting, and computer transactions.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures and performance standards.
- Supports other company requirements when necessary.
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work; requires instructions only on new assignments.