ASIC Verification Engineer
In-TAC Jay Ottawa, Canada 112 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2019-05-28
Stop Publishing: 2019-06-28
In-TAC Jay Ottawa, Canada
- All aspects of block or full chip verification including infrastructure / environment development, test plan development and execution, coverage closure and reviews
Verification flow and methodology enhancements
Definition, development and execution of ASIC/FPGA bring-up and validation plans
- Bachelor's degree in CS/EE. Masters degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in ASIC/FPGA Verification.
- Knowledge of SystemVerilog, C/C++, and scripting languages like Python or Perl
- Exposure to UVM methodology
- Familiarity with assertions and functional coverage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a geographically diverse team environment.
- Knowledge of DSP / FEC is a plus