In-TAC’s Employer Partner is looking for C++ Software Engineers to join its EDA tool research team. The ideal candidate will have strong C++ development experience starting from defining data structures to implementing complex algorithms. Any experience working on ASIC or FPGA EDA tools is major plus.
The candidate will join a team working on a flexible EDA tool chain to support research of multiple custom architectures. Candidate will be responsible for researching and identifying appropriate EDA algorithms to support custom architectures. Responsibilities also include the software design and development required to implement the various EDA algorithms.
· Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
· Strong C/C++ programming abilities and software engineering skills
· C++ development experience on Linux environment required
· Experience in any of the following will be considered a major plus :
· Algorithm design/development related to EDA tools
· Background in graph theory
· Working understanding of digital logic and digital design principles
· Understanding of modern reconfigurable architectures
· Excellent research and analytical skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills