CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
In-TAC S 100 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2019-07-09
Stop Publishing: 2019-09-07
- Search and synthetize relevant medical and scientific information about Cannabis clinical applications and strategies, that is consistent, current and accurate.
- Capture clinical cases from literature about safety and effectiveness of Cannabinoids derivates in different use and formulations.
- Act as main contact person and liaise with CRO and prepare/update clinical data from ongoing clinical trials.
- Support the Director of Clinical Research and Medical Affairs and the Innovation team in terms of Clinical program strategy, design, data interpretation and presentations.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external partners to support innovation and new platforms development.
- Promote Hexo’ Scientific and Medical exposure by preparing manuscripts, oral and poster presentations as well as attending conferences and workshops, as needed.
- May Supervise a group of Scientists and Associates in clinical development.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Clinical research, ideally in CRO
- MSc, RN, PhD in Science and Medical programs (e.g. Pharmaceutical Sciences, Neurology, Biology)
- Experience with literature searches and full-text document retrieval
- Experience with Cannabis research (oral, Inhaled, Edibles products) is an asset
- Superb medical/scientific writing and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously – Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent time and project management skills with proven ability to manage
- Ability to travel up to 10%, some international