Customer Service Agent
Ottawa, Canada 278 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2019-12-17
Stop Publishing: 2020-02-17
- Provide customers with the best solutions and offer advanced guidance and expertise on how TD’s digital assets can help them to meet their financial needs now and in the future.
- Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
- Play a key role in addressing concerns and providing subject matter guidance to customers and/or partners; and be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
- Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Gather and analyze data to identify and help solve complex problems; use sound understanding of process/policy risk when recommending exceptions outside general guidelines
- Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other’s knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues.
- High school diploma and one (1) or more years of relevant experience
- Advanced skills and expertise in a variety of advice and service related activities to provide customers / partners with advice on transactions, activities and product features
- Sound communication skills to communicate unusual and/or complex content in a clear manner
- Possess computer & multi-tasking skills
- Thrive in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
- Advanced knowledge of our business and understand the functions of our various business areas
- Passionate and engaging individual with a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience