Toronto, Canada 251 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2020-01-13
Stop Publishing: 2020-03-13
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of the management team, as directed.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for senior management and occasionally members of their staff.
- Coordinate logistics of team programs including meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events (including awards, celebrations and social events).
- Minute taking, and tracking meetings resolutions.
- Basic system and document management for procurement projects.
- Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required.
- Complete expense reports, pay invoices, and other related duties.
- Present a positive and professional image of the office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
- Some personal assistant duties as required (lunches, errands)
- Other duties shall be assigned as required.
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Fast learner and keen attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Resourceful and flexible.
- Strong organizational skills (time management)
- Ability to schedule duties/projects (multi-task)
- Ability to work unsupervised, attention to detail and an evident work ethic
- Desire to contribute to a team environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations