As part of the Marketing team, you will be responsible to assist with generating qualified leads and producing rock-solid content for our sales team. You will be challenged with the tasks of planning, managing and monitoring marketing campaigns as well as reporting on their performance on a regular basis. You will evaluate the needs of the market, to better understand how and where to acquire knowledge about trends and demands. You will assist with the development of strategy used in marketing our products online.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Being the go-to person for all digital marketing activities
- Creating email outreach & other outbound campaigns
- Managing targeted ad campaigns (Capterra, Adwords, Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Helping build, manage and maintain our company’s website
- Ensuring SEO, SEM and analytics are "up-to-snuff"
- Generating content and managing social media
- Creating blog posts, tweets & LinkedIn posts
- Developing brochures, presentations, case studies and press releases
- Coordinating trade shows and managing all aspects of participation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns (Adwords, Facebook & LinkedIn) & managing ROI
- Excellent organization skills & the ability to multi-task
- Strong written communication skills
- Technical adeptness and an eye for good design
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience in a SaaS or software company
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing
- Bonus: experience with graphic design, using the Adobe Suite, Sketch or other tools
- Competitive compensation: we're not printing any cash yet, but you can be sure we'll pay you what you deserve.
- Snacks, coffee and the classic games room: coffee to keep you sharp, snacks to keep you happy and a games room when you need a little boost.