In-TAC Jay Ottawa, Canada 79 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2019-07-30
Stop Publishing: 2019-10-07
In-TAC Jay Ottawa, Canada
- Build an API driven SPA based on an existing hybrid mobile app.
- Extend the SPA features based on business requirements.
- Generate interfaces based on wireframes and mockups provided by the designer(s).
- Report directly to the project manager.
- Ensure a consistent experience between the SPA and mobile app by working closely with the mobile developer.
- Work with an API developer to establish new and updated endpoints as needed.
- Address bugs reported by QA in order of priority.
- The essentials:
- Experience building SPAs.
- Front-end frameworks (Angular/Typescript).
- CSS3/HTML5 (ideally Bootstrap4 or MaterialUI, Sass or Less).
- Experience using APIs.
- General knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Git.
- The ability to communicate in English (and hopefully understand our jokes).
- Experience with Linux based servers.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Elastic Search.
- Experience in the rental or retail industry (even if it was entry-level in customer service, warehousing, etc!)