Inbound sales associate
Ottawa, Canada 342 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2019-07-30
Stop Publishing: 2019-09-18
- Drive inbound sales on the Ruckify marketplace by ensuring inbound leads are filled with partner sources or potential suppliers.
- Work cross-functionally and within the Ruckify go to market team to understand the focus and objectives and help manage your pipeline to optimize results.
- Bring back insights across verticals assigned to you that can help us develop new partnerships and position itself as the perfect partner to expand business opportunities.
- Go beyond the partner’s needs to understand users and the user’s interactions on the platform. Be the first point of contact for partners and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of daily business challenges.
- Achieve internal business goals relating to customer acquisition and business KPI’s by working with partners by leveraging different marketing and sales strategies.
- Be the voice of Ruckify’s partners internally across operations, product, and marketing so that issues and needs are addressed and the best opportunities are achieved.
- BA or MBA degree in Business Administration or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-2 years of account management or business development experience.
- 1-2 years of inbound sales experience record of persistently achieving goals – business, academic or personal.
- Business or equivalent bachelors degree
- 1-2 years of experience with Partnership Management or Business Development experience in high technology
- 1-2 years of rental industry experience
- Start-up experience
- General understanding of e-commerce and the importance of product image quality.
- Experience in managing and building relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally with executives at partner organizations.
- Proven ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level and to launch new products successfully in the marketplace.