Participate in the development of an IAM technical vision that can be articulated across functional groups, aligned with long term projects, and that delivers needed business agility to adapt to changing market conditions
• Effectively communicate IAM benefits, policies processes and procedures to stakeholders.
• Understand operational, regulatory, and other risks related the area of Access Lifecycle Services
• Work with the IAM Lead and stakeholders to understand user access requirements to sensitive data and to define IAM processes underpinning the hiring, moving, and exiting of employees
• Work to maintain an effective and timely program to manage identity and access privileges
• Assist in the delivery of key IAM projects such as:
• Provisioning / De-provisioning processes (incl. HR Process Integration)
• Self Service Password Reset
• Identity integration with cloud platforms and applications
• Identity Governance and Administration
• Assist and advise stakeholders in the planning and deployment of Active Directory authentication and/or Federated Authentication using SAML, OIDC, and other Federation protocols for new Innovapost applications.
• Maintain and update Innovapost IAM policies and procedures to reflect changes driven by new technologies.
• Interface with Innovapost’s outsourcing partners to ensure Innovapost’s access management policies are adhered to.
• Generated reports to audit adherence to Identity and processes.
• Assist in delivery a best-in-class identity and access management experience for business users and Innovapost users
• Ensure that IAM services are performed in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
• Participate in the identity life cycle processes driven by HR such as joiners, movers and leavers.
• Mentor stakeholders on Identity and Access Management topics as required.
• Assist in management of vendor performance under the IAM lead’s leadership.
• Remain current on industry trends in cyber risk with industry standards and regulatory requirements
• Remain current on new products and tools emerging in the IAM space.
• Develop monitoring and metrics supporting the Access Lifecycle
• Client Management: experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business partners
• Project Management: experienced in managing multiple dependencies between IAM projects with a proven track record of successful IAM deployments
• Access Management: understanding of the principles of privileged and production access, as well as strong discipline regarding enforcement of access management core principles
• Security and Risk Management: knowledge of information security and risk control frameworks such as NIST, COBiT, ISO 27001, ITIL, and ITSG is preferred; knowledge of technological trends and developments in the area of information security and risk management
• Experience in cloud Identity management with various cloud providers.
• Experience with Office 365
• Solid understanding of IaaS operating systems such a Windows Server, Linux/Solaris, Windows 10.
• Experience with Directories such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, IDaaS.
• Experience implementing Federation to applications using SAML, OIDC, and other Federation protocols.
• Academic: undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, business, or equivalent (required), Graduate degree in Business Administration (MBA) (Asset)
• Certifications: PMP (Asset), ITIL foundations (Asset)
• 5 years’ experience or more in one or more technical areas of Information Security and especially in IAM (as a performance and/or security testing specialist) with attribute and role based access controls
• 3-5 years’ technical leadership
• Technical or architectural experience of IAM solutions is a strong asset
OVERALL SKILLS – ABILITIES
• Ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and multiple locations
• Sharp analytic and problem-solving capabilities that go beyond strict technical expertise
• Broad IT knowledge and strong level of familiarity with a wide range of technologies and IT practices