This software product has been engineered to work with a variety of cloud technologies and is
being used to secure the cloud. The target market for this software is cloud service providers and
large scale enterprises. It is a security software application designed to protect servers in a data
center and facilitates managing the security for all the servers in a data center from a single
location. It falls into the category of Host Intrusion Protection System.
1. Proven Java and scripting skills, always prefer to automate in favor of manual testing
2. Works fluently on a variety of OS and web platforms and has a desire to learn when
3. Has a proactive, customer-oriented approach when troubleshooting problems and
resolving issues related to product, process and tools.
4. Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platform
5. Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
6. Design, develop and test Java based solutions using common standards and frameworks
such as JAXB, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JPA, JavaEE, Spring, and Hibernate
7. Experience in Spring, Struts, or equivalent J2EE framework software
8. Working knowledge and experience with JQuery, Ajax, JSON, CSS, HTML
9. Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development
10. Excellent knowledge of SQL and hands on experience with ORM frameworks such as
11. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
12. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have:
1. Has a history of previous software development and quality assurance experience as well
as technical innovation, attention to detail, ability to handle shifting priorities and multitasking,
all with a demonstrated commitment to product quality.
2. And has some additional desirable skills such as: Networking (protocol stack) knowledge
and understanding of virtualization and cloud computing concepts and technology