Ottawa, Canada 342 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2019-07-30
Stop Publishing: 2019-09-18
- Development and maintenance of server-side code written in NodeJS
- Good understanding of RAST API and basic understanding of GraphQL communication protocols.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers in AngularJS and VueJS
- Understanding of Cordova or Nativescript project is a plus
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Work both independently and collaboratively to implement, QA.
- Collaborate with Optimization Specialists to develop tracking methods to allow our team and our clients to measure success.
- Create and maintain internal documentation of common technical or implementation issues and solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of common web technologies and concepts
- Understanding of browser behavior and compatibility and cross-browser issues and solutions.
- Knows how to use build scripts, preprocessing using Grunt or shell code
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as DustJS
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic SQL knowledge, storing records with indexed database and local storage, including modern databases such as MongoDb and Redis
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Mastery of the English language, oral and written demonstrated by clear and concise verbal, written and electronic communication skill