Jr. Operations Specialist
Ottawa, Canada 635 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2019-11-06
Stop Publishing: 2020-01-05
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Database management: identify data quality/structure issues and work with relevant stakeholders to resolve
- Monitor marketing automation to Salesforce.com integration. Work with Sales Operations teams to ensure data integrity across systems.
- Assisting in the sales and marketing process through data analysis
- Assist in day-to-day administration of Sales and Marketing Systems (Marketo, SalesForce, SalesLoft)
- Be the ‘go-to’ person between the field and sales/marketing: manage tradeshows, lead follow-up, nurture programs, lead assignment, etc.
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Excellent time management and deadline oriented
- Ability to work flexible hours to support multiple time zones
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a busy environment
- Methodical and organized in approach to all tasks
- Good team player with the ability to work on own initiative as required
- Ability to communicate confidently at all times with all colleagues, both internal and external and at all levels.
- Works in a customer focused manner to ensure internal customers receive an excellent service
- Numerate and PC literate with very strong Microsoft Excel skills (De-duping of records, Formulas, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
- Excellent Technical Skills: Experience with Marketo or SalesForce is an asset
- Knowledge of CAPEX and SaaS based models is an asset
What Makes Us Great:
- We are one of the top-ranked employers on Glassdoor!
- We are in the heart of Kanata North
- We believe in work life balance
- Competitive compensation, benefits (we cover the premiums for you) & vacation
- Flexible work environment
- Many company sponsored social events, on and off premise (from cake and pie monthly, golf tournaments, holiday parties, team outings – we like to keep things simple and fun!)