Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to conceive, build and launch
jaw-dropping websites, microsites, landing pages, web applications and
design-rich emails that inspire, engage and convert.
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve web applications using WordPress,
Drupal, Craft or other CMS;
- Ensure a cohesive experience across different browsers and devices, and adhere
to accessibility best practices;
- Prioritize and proactively manage assigned tickets;
- Proactively find solutions to issues that arise and communicate issues or delays
to the project lead;
- Stay informed about new technologies and web development trends, and share
your knowledge with the team;
- Challenge yourself and the team to find more efficient ways to work and new
technologies to experiment with.
An educational background in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of professional programming experience;
- Extensive experience with core web technology: PHP, HTML5, CSS/LESS/SCSS,
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design and SEO;
- Familiarity with Git VCS
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Craft, e-commerce and email marketing
● Agency experience (an asset).