Are you comfortable with a wide range of technology for example cloud computing,
microservices, distributed systems, enterprise software? Are you an effective communicator,
using various mediums, across organizations and job functions? If so, this may be the perfect fit
1. Leading technical working groups including architects, product designers and engineers.
2. Mediating technical discussions and effectively drive and communicate decisions.
3. Evaluating, identifying and communicating software solutions across a wide range of
• 10+ years’ of experience as a senior software developer or architect.
• Proficiency in node.js, GO, HTML, JS, Angular, React etc. as well as SQL
and noSQL databases.
• Skilled with Amazon AWS, Azure, OpenShift, Docker and Kubernetes (including hosted
Kubernetes services such as EKS, AKS and GKS).
• Familiarity in delivering microservices in a SaaS continuous delivery environment.
• Understanding of building services making use of modern authentication techniques such
as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect.
Nice to have:
• Skilled in designing and implementing highly scalable and performant microservice
software patterns for cloud services.
• Experience driving analysis, design, and implementation of public APIs, especially
REST-based, and application components.