In-TAC S Toronto, Canada 18 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2019-07-30
Stop Publishing: 2019-09-28
In-TAC S Toronto, Canada
- Resolve all supplier related invoice issues, including PO, non-PO and Logistics.
- Distributes documentation; Technical documentation, Purchase Order’s/Change Order’s, Weekly Project Status reports.
- Provides support to Purchasing staff concerning, Design Change Instructions, Change Order’s, filing and distribution of procurement records.
- Creates RFQ and Purchases orders for commitment to suppliers for small dollar best commercial goods.
- Expedites small dollar/catalogue purchases, ensuring the deliverable or service is complete and purchase order is closed.
- Assists procurement manager in preparing complex RFP and PO packages, prepares supporting documentation, and prepares Correspondence procedures.
- Coordinates all purchase requisitions received in Procurement department; reviews the PR to determine what type of purchase and the complexity, whether it is acceptable for processing in accordance with procedure requirements.
- Executes and distributes weekly reports for Procurement Management.
- Other Purchasing support activities as required by Procurement Management.
- Monitoring project progress throughout the lifecycle to highlight and close issues.
- Organize and facilitate meetings with internal and external personnel.
- Prepare meeting minutes and minute tracking resolutions.
- Secondary school graduation or equivalent education and experience.
- 2+ years procurement experience or project management experience.
- Good knowledge of organisational structure, activities, policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills are essential. Must possess a high level of tact, initiative and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and apply mature judgement in an environment of changing and conflicting priorities.
- May be required to work flexible hours.
- Must be a team player.
- English and Mandarin would be an asset.