In-TAC Jay Ottawa, Canada 8 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2019-07-09
Stop Publishing: 2019-09-09
In-TAC Jay Ottawa, Canada
- Business and Technical Analysis: Identify what new payment product have to offer, and how they would fit into Motion Pay overall product offering.
- Knowledge base: Enable the rest of the organisation to use all aspects of the Motion Pay product you are managing to the maximum, by passing on your knowledge including technical (features), commercial (pricing) and competition.
- Product Proposal: Scope a varying scope of product, from small improvements and bug fixes to large changes in infrastructure. Be able to create a technical proposal that can be delivered to the developer for implementation.
- Project implementation: Be the driving force behind proper project tracking and the continual implementation of needed tasks; ensure that there is a source of truth for the tasks at hand.
- 1-2 years in product development
- You can think in terms of the big picture but deliver on the details.
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning.
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid product design and action plans.
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision.
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike.
- English and Mandarin required.
- Experience with payments is a plus.