The Receptionist is responsible for a wide variety of administrative duties in support of our Kanata office. Duties include but are not limited to scheduling meetings, coordinating events, scanning documents, maintaining files. The Receptionist is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public.
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to all members of the management team, as directed.
- Support admin staff with meetings, events etc.
- Refer and/or redirect calls, e-mails, or visitors as required.
- Shipping and Receiving of all incoming and outgoing parcels.
- Collect and distribute mail.
- Present a positive and professional image of the office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
- Manage all visitors’ access to the office.
- Post-Secondary Diploma in Business Administration, or relevant discipline, required.
- 2-5 years of relevant work exerience.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Keen attention to details.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong English communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills (time management)
- Ability to schedule duties/projects (multi-task)
- Ability to work unsupervised, attention to detail and an evident work ethic