Software Developer Full Stack
Kanata, Canada 15 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2019-11-21
Stop Publishing: 2020-01-20
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design, develop, implement a variety of software using object-oriented techniques
- Conduct verification of own designs;
- Gather requirements from users or our team members.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Python development experience is an asset
- Knowledge of databases and data structures (MySQL, e., Oracle, SQL, NoSQL, i.e., App Engine, Datastore, MongoDB)
- RESTful Web Services, JSON, XML/XSD, Eclipse IDE, GWT, Java Servlet
- HTML and CSS
- UI/UX design experience is an asset
- Amazon EC2, Google App Engine, and general Google Cloud technologies
- Maven build automation, Jenkins/Hudson continuous integration
- Git source control
- Strong communication skills
- 4+ years of Java development and JUnit testing experience (real-time, high volume system experience preferred)
- Minimum B.Sc or B.Eng degree or diploma, science or math-related fields
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Employee stock option plan: every employee has the opportunity to earn their stake in the company's success.
- A sweet office and an awesome team to work with: we're biased, but we feel we have a pretty great team; and wait until you see how many windows we have in our office!
- An excellent benefits package: great coverage for medical, dental, vision and more! Oh, and did we mention free massages?
- A flexible work schedule and lots of vacation: some of us are better at mornings than others... You do you!
- Competitive compensation: we're not printing any cash yet, but you can be sure we'll pay you what you deserve.
- Snacks, coffee and the classic games room: coffee to keep you sharp, snacks to keep you happy and a games room when you need a little boost.