Ottawa, Canada 255 Days Ago
Job Category: Computer/IT
Job Type: Full-Time
Start Publishing: 2020-01-09
Stop Publishing: 2020-03-09
- Work in partnership with Strategy, COE’s and the business so as to help in defining future services, enhancement and direction.
- Support management, business, development teams, and the BSD teams with innovations and solid design principles
- Work across the CPGC to understand and leverage common solution components where appropriate
- Work closely with the development team to ensure design patterns and direction are successfully and consistently implemented. Be able to perform code review when necessary.
- Proactively anticipate technical risks and design/implement error handling and other mitigation techniques to ensure system stability and security
- Recognize opportunities for reuse, componentization, dependencies and interactions between components and projects and take ownership of resolving issues/conflict
- Participate in the definition of a change release strategy for application change initiatives
- Participate in tier 3 application support activities including incident management, trouble shooting, and the assessment and delivery of application upgrades and patche
- Support the determination of estimates- level of effort and cost, staffing, deployment strategy and work breakdown structure.
- Producing information models that represent the business problem to be solved regarding data content, data relationships and structure
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Solution, Infrastructure, Business or Data Architect Minimum 5 years of experience SAP ERP
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in progressively advancing roles within
- IT Application development : knowledge of functions, features and facilities of SAP ABAP, familiar with SAP BAPIs, Fiori, WebDynpro, CDS, etc.
- Experience with SAP Cloud Solution, Hana/S4.
- Experience in release / deployment management
- Client Management : can consolidate business requirements and translate them into sound solution architecture
- Solution design: familiar with workflow concepts and how they integrate with application solutions in a cross-application context. Familiar with design patterns and design modeling languages, such as UML or ArchiMate.
- Application development concepts is familiar with developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based services within medium to highly complex application environments
- Familiarity with both functional and performance aspects of integration
- Domain knowledge: experience in relevant IT domain