Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued member of an industry-leading organization? If you answered yes to these questions, Our client is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join the diverse and vibrant team working together to lead the growth and expansion of Canada’s flag carrier.
- Reporting to the Manager, Station Operations. The Station Operations Control (STOC) Coordinator will provide key Customer Service Support and coordinate Airport activities in order to safely achieve operational excellence while maintaining our customer service standards.
- Plan and coordinate use of gate assignments to optimize customer service within operating constraints.
- Set-up, plan and coordinate required Manpower Assignments for optimizing customer service and operational objectives.
- Compile and report daily performance and shift synopsis. Report incidents, irregular operations and other information that may warrant special attention.
- Investigate reasons for all customer delays. Ensure recording of delays is correct and maintained.
- Monitor online and interline connection movements, adjust operating plans accordingly.
- Assess contract carriers and outside agencies for service and equipment used outside existing agreements.
- Monitor on a continuous basis, the possibility of service disruptions to ensure preventative and/or corrective action is taken.
- Provide support to the Customer Service Managers and Leads in all facets of the operation.
- Proven ability to plan and schedule facilities and equipment in an operational setting within time and resource constraints.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to constantly changing operational situations, make decisions and meet deadlines.
- Previous aircraft/passenger services experience and/or acting assignments, as a Customer Service Manager would be an asset.
- Knowledge of computer systems currently in use, e.g. Word, EAS/Time Management, CRT operations relating to telecommunications and operational reports.
- Proven problem-solving skills within a team environment.
- Goal oriented with a positive, creative approach to achieving objectives.
- Able to work rotating shifts which include evenings, weekends, statutory holidays, and overtime as operationally required.
- Knowledge of OPSIS and radio work.